Sunday, March 28, 2010

**WINNERS!!!!**

Thank you all who entered! 

THE SECRET GRAND PRIZE WINNER/COMMENT IS:
"Following Printable Deals with Google Friend Connect"
Cheryl F.- thelucky*******@gmail.com
Cheryl,  because you had the most entry's into the contest you win the secret grand prize!!!! (drum roll inserted here)
A COUPON FOR A FREE DIGIORNO PIZZA VALUED UP TO $7.52!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!  
The winning comments are:
1. "I have actually eaten Digiorno and if given a choice between the frozen pizza's out there, Digiorno is the best."
Kristi - kgfa**@yahoo.com
2. "MMMMM... I love Digiorno. Have one in my freezer now. :) Love reading your blog. Thank you for posting it. I have used a bunch of the coupons!"
Deanna- emeral***@hotmail.com
3. "My fav is the pepperoni!!!"
79he*****@sbcglobal.net
4. "I became a follower of your blog"
jewlze****@gmail.com
5. "I like California Kitchen. Yum! I just began following your blog...love all the tips...keep it up!" robertn*******@windstream.net
 

You have 24 hours to respond to your "winners" email. If you fail to do so new winners will be chosen! Thanks again for entering!
~Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Lindsey and DiGiorno! We will enjoy our free pizza :)

    ReplyDelete