Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sort of Calling it Quits.................

Thank you for reading my blog. I have decided not to post as much on here. I really enjoyed bloging and helping people save money, but it is too time consuming. I can't give it as much time as it needs. This really is a full time job (I already work full time), and for me to be able to have the blog that I want, I can't have a full time job. I will however post really great deals, or reviews on things once and a while. But not regularly. Thank you again! If you need to get a hold of me for some reason please email me at  printabledeals@yahoo.com

~Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is great but you should not feel like you have to post everyday to have a good blog just doing it when and how you can will still help people. It should be fun so do it when it is fun:) people will still stay tuned in.

    ReplyDelete