Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Guessing Game!!!!!!

Went on a quick coupon shopping spree to Rite Aid and Walgreens! Here is what I got! Keep in mind when guessing that even if it's a FREE item that most places still make you pay tax!

Rite Aid

How much did I pay for 8 bags of M & M's???
(These are for my little ones sundae birthday party)
Got your number???


~Lindsey
(Sorry for the picture, my computer was being annoying and not keeping the change)
Where you right? Did you guess $.27 cents? It should have been free but the coupon only went up to $.79 cents, so I had to pay a little! But that's ok, I would have been spending $.88 cents a piece because I needed them for the party!!


Walgreens

12 Packs of gum
(I did 2 transactions, 6 in each transaction)
How much did I pay for these???

Got your number??


(Sorry for the picture, my computer was being annoying and not keeping the change)
Where you right? Did you guess $.62 cents ($.31 cents x 2)?

Not bad, huh? Leave a comment letting me know how close you were to the right number!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment