Tuesday, June 22, 2010

House Party Rocks AGAIN!!!

I won another house party! It was a Febreze house party!  I have had AWESOME luck with winning these parties! This was my 4th one! I was EXTREMELY happy with the house party gifts this time! Febreze hooked it up! I was sent a ton of stuff!
This Party Pack rocked!
•1 - Febreze Set & Refresh Branded apron
•2 - Home Collection Room Spray (Pomegranate Mango)
•5 – Home Collection Flameless Luminaire Starter Kit (Pomegranate Mango)
•8 - Febreze Set & Refresh Starter Kits (Hawaiian Aloha)
•8 - Febreze Set & Refresh Starter Kits (Linen & Sky)
•10 - Home Collection Scented Reed Diffusers (Pomegranate Mango)
•18 - Home Collection Flameless Luminaire Refills (Pomegranate Mango)
•20 - Sandra Lee and Entertaining Tip Cards
•20 - Febreze Home Collection product samples
•20 - Febreze Set & Refresh Branded Cocktail Napkins
•180 – Febreze Set & Refresh Coupons
(no that's not a typing error)

I took all the goodies to my uncles 50th birthday party! It was a hit! :) Everything smelled SO good! The Linen and Sky sent is my favorite! I'm intrested to see how long the reed diffusers really last!
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment