Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toysrus Birthday Club !!!

Have you signed up for kids for Toysrus birthday club? Well if not I suggest doing so! Each child will receive a birthday card with a coupon for $3 off a $3 purchase. Each child will also recieve a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase as well. This time around my little one recieved a coupon for a FREE Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Engine ( 11.99 and 12.99 value)! Isn't that sweet!? They also send a birthday party planner too! The coupon for the $5 off a $25 purchase and party planner come about a month before the birthday, then the other coupons come 1 to 2 weeks before the birthday!


If you visit the store on their birthday, they will receive a birthday crown and a Happy Birthday balloon.


 ~Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'll be sure to sign my son up!

    I just found your blog via Couponing To Disney and am a new follower! Please check out my blogs, too.
    thehappyclipper.blogspot.com
    www.froogaloo.com

    ReplyDelete